Girlfriends and Ganache

Spilling the tea honey!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do I Know You?

So my chicas... I came across someone's status update on Facebook (shout out to Davida) that read, "Would you be offended if you bumped into someone that you once slept with, and they couldn't remember how they knew you? Yes/No why?"

So, would you say something to him to make him remember how he knows you? If so, would you hit him with the "Wow, so this is what you look like with clothes on"? Me, I'd probably go with not saying anything and letting him be the first one to say something. You know what I mean? What if he's with his girlfriend/wife and he's trying to avoid conflict and by saying something to you he knows that there's going to be an explanation to ole girl very soon after. At any rate, I would be kinda embarrased if I spoke to him in a genuine "Hey, long time no see! How's everything?" kinda way and he steps back leaning his head to the side and squints acting as if he's trying to remember you and says "hey" as in "hey, do I know you, you look familiar?" Then I'd be wondering if I was wack or something and I'd be feeling some kind of way. But that's neither here nor there... LOL. Ya'll tell the truth, if dude was not what it was hitting for, you'd probably give him the step back, lean and squint too!

So, you tell me... What would you do?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home